Warm Audio WA-8000
Stormembrans Kondensatormikrofon - Rör
Introducing the WA-8000 tube condenser microphone. The inspiration for our latest release is a highly sought-after and revered design of the early 1990s. The WA-8000 lives up to the sonic legacy that continues to foster die-hard fans to this day. Boasting a natural, open top end, supremely clear midrange, and the ability to render detail in a vocal performance unlike most other mics on the planet, let alone in this price range. Engineered true to spec, the WA-8000 meets all of the critical specifications of the original, giving you the true sound of modern R&B and Hip hop for an unprecedented value.
- New Old Stock 6AU6 tube: Rigorously tested, military-grade 6AU6 tube.
- Custom transformer from Lundahl Sweden: The highest grade transformers for the widest soundscape and most detail.
- All-brass K67-style capsule, wired straight to the tube: Custom machined out of solid brass. Optimized to capture subtle nuances
- External tube mount + heat sink: Lowers self-noise and draws heat away from internal components for optimal operating temperature.
- Boutique 7-pin GAC-7 tube cable from Gotham Switzerland: Vintage-correct construction methods, highly upgraded components, near-perfect signal transfer.
- Includes hard carrying case for all components: Safely transport your mic anywhere with the ultra-durable Warm Audio carrying case.
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
Max SPL: 131dB (cardioid), 134dB (omni)
Output Impedance: 100 ohms
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 76dB (cardioid), 73dB (omni)
Sensitivity: -33dB/Pa (cardioid), -36dB/Pa (omni)
Self-noise: 15dB (A-weighted) cardioid, 17dB (A-weighted) omni • Tube: 6AU6
Power Source: External 7-pin power supply (included)