EmpiricalLabs Lil Freq
As with ELI’s other signal processors, the Lil FrEQ Equalizer takes a somewhat unique approach to its job. Instead of daisy chaining several equalizers and frequency processors, we combined most of the sound sculpting tools an engineer needs into a compact single rack space box, while still offering the highest performance of any design in its class.
- Frequency Response – 5 Hz to 140 kHz on transformerless inputs and outputs. Transformer output 10Hz to 110 kHz.
- Dynamic Range – 120 dB from maximum output (.1% clipping) to minimum output. Greater than 110 dB signal to noise.
- Distortion – Ranges between .00056% and .005% depending on mode and settings. DS section has THD < .005%.
- I/O – DC coupled inputs and outputs and one transformer coupled output.
- Dynamic Time Constraints – Attack is approximately .5 ms. Release .04 sec fixed internally.
- Power Consumption – 15 Watts Max.
- Metal Chassis – single height 1.75″ high, 10″ deep, 19″ wide.
- Shipping info – Box dimensions 22.5″ x 18.5″ x 3 1/4″.