Sonnox Fraunhofer Pro-Codec
The Sonnox Fraunhofer Pro-Codec Plug-In is designed for the real-time auditioning, encoding and decoding of audio signals using Fraunhofer codecs.
Using this plug-in mix engineers may produce mixes optimised towards specific target codecs, thereby ensuring maximum fidelity. Similarly, Mastering engineers may audition in the final format and produce compensated masters for final encoding and distribution.
- Supported Codecs: mp3, mp3 Surround, AAC-LC, HE-AAC, and HE-AAC v2. Mp3-HD and HD-AAC (Lossless Codecs)
- Ability to select up to five codecs for simultaneous export, in real time, to encoded files
- Comprehensive auditioning with glitchless switching
- Ability to audition the difference between input signal and codec output
- AB auditioning in real time between codecs, or between codec and input signal
- ABX mode for blind statistical testing
- Graphical displays include: High resolution display of the Input signal and Diff signal
- Indication of the audibility of audio removed by the encoding process
- Bitstream levels and ability to compensate for overloads
- Indication of filesize or datastream compression
- Phase metering
- Off-line encoding and decoding
- Compatible with many digital audio workstation applications, such as: Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Sequoia and Wavelab. (Mac and PC)