The Dynamic EQ introduces unique features such as the option to engage the effect by onset (transient) detection – very useful when working with drums and percussion. Additionally, mid-side processing can be used to enhance a vocal without affecting side-channel balance or to open up a mix by focusing low end energy in the centre.
The highly-tweakable space-carving capabilities of the Dynamic EQ will be a welcome addition to your mixing arsenal.
- 5 bands of the Oxford Type-3 EQ curve which offer proportional-Q, often considered the most musical EQ curve-type
- All bands can overlap fluidly without the static phase distortion or low frequency artefacts associated with multiband compressors
- Each band can process and/or detect from mono, stereo, mid or side channels
- Flexible per-band internal/external side chain controls
- A clear and informative GUI simplifies the often-complex workflows associated with multiband dynamic plug-ins
- Flexible upwards/downwards compression and upwards/downwards expansion
- Engage the effect either by setting a level threshold or by using the unique onset detection feature for very precise transient processing