- Claro's EQ is highly flexible, with each of its 26 bands offering:
- A clean, musical-sounding EQ that resembles the well-loved Neve types, their modern derivatives and the SSL G Series, as well as many high-end outboard equalisers.
- Left, Right, Mid, Side, Mono, or Stereo channel processing giving you the capability to correct, widen, narrow, or make space within each track.
- A wide 20hz - 40kHz range. The extended high-frequency range offers a smooth, airy quality - excellent for vocals and mix busses.
- Variable Q, including resonance and overshoot on the cut and shelving filters, respectively, giving you the ability to mimic classic synth filters and hardware EQ curves.
- Variable slopes on all band shapes, up to super-steep (120dB per octave) for surgical work and treating precise audio bands
- Claro's automation is smooth and artefact-free, unlike most premium EQs.
- Auto Gain uniquely keeps your track at the same loudness, no matter the signal content or how you choose to EQ it.
The Toolbox range offers 2 activations for each product licence you buy.
Providing you have an iLok account, each activation will allow you to authorise your Plug-In on one of these devices:
- iLok device. iLok2 / iLok3 required with latest drivers
- iLok Cloud. Active internet connection required