A brickwall limiter is an essential tool for every mastering or mixing engineer. Are you looking for a professional, feature-packed limiter that is loud and transparent at the same time? Then FabFilter Pro-L2 is your weapon of choice!
- Great transparent sound combined with maximum loudness.
- Eight sophisticated & carefully tuned limiting algorithms.
- Up to 32x linear-phase oversampling to minimize aliasing and inter-sample peaks.
- Highly accurate output and gain reduction metering, including true peak metering.
- Various meter scale settings, including K-System support.
- Surround support, including Dolby Atmos 7.0.2 and 7.1.2 formats with flexible surround channel linking.
- Unique, highly-informative real-time level display.
- External side chain triggering for stem mastering.
- Unity Gain option to easily listen to the effect of the current limiting at unity gain level.
- Audition Limiting option to listen to the difference between the input and output signal.
- Adjustable Look-ahead, Attack, and Release settings to fine-tune the sound of the algorithms.
- Professional dithering with three different noise shaping algorithms.
- Full Screen mode for precise adjustments and insightful metering.
- Retina support on OS X and High DPI support on Windows.
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration.
- True peak limiting.
- Low CPU usage.