Studio Electronics 3003 Filter
TB303 Toned Eurorack Filter
The 3003 filter is a voltage controlled, discrete analog 18 db/oct ladder low-pass filter, employing hand-matched transistors.
The 3003 filter has the most gentle sonic touch of its partners in the Boomstar fold, but nevertheless is quite capable of shaping precise, very dynamic tone.
- Three attenuverter and four attenuation pots control the FREQUENCY, RESONANCE, FREQ CV 1, RESO CV, FREQ CV 2, INPUT and OUTPUT, delivering smooth, detailed, and complex expression.
- Classic Minimoog FULL and HALF strength filter frequency keyboard/voltage tracking for rounder low end with brilliant highs.
- Seven patch points: 1 V/O, FREQ CV 1, FREQ CV 2, RESO CV, INPUT and 2x OUTPUT direct the deepest manipulation.
All Controls and Patch Points:
- FREQUENCY – Adjusts the frequency, or cut-off of the filter.
- RESONANCE – Adjusts the resonance of the filter.
- FULL HALF TRACK – Switch between full and half keyboard/voltage tracking
- FREQ CV 1 – Frequency control voltage 1 input attenuverter
- RESO CV – Resonance control voltage input attenuverter
- FREQ CV 2 – Frequency control voltage 2 input attenuverter
- INPUT – Adjusts the audio input
- OUTPUT – Adjusts the audio output
- 1 V/O – One volt per octave control voltage input
- FREQ CV 1 – Frequency control voltage 1 input
- FREQ CV 2 – Frequency control voltage 2 input
- RESO CV – Resonance control voltage input
- INPUT – Audio input
- OUTPUT x2 – Audio outputs.
Depth: 39.7mm with ribbon cable attached
Power Usage: 37mA, 25mA (+12 / -12)