Yamaha DTX10K-X Real Wood
Yamaha DTX10K-X Real Wood E-Drum Kit
The DTX10K-X defines the new high end of the Yamaha E-Drums range. Packed with professional sounds and features for serious players who demand cutting edge performance, it uses Yamaha's distinctive technology to create a real flagship electronic kit. It combines Yamaha's world class acoustic drum history with the newest in digital drumming, sampling, and music technology.
The TCS drum pads use real Yamaha birch drum shells for a totally authentic look and maximum drumming integrity, finished in two of the same beautiful sprayed finishes as Yamaha's acoustic drums – Black Forest and Real Wood. The lugs and hoops are the same as on Yamaha's acoustic drums, and each pad features a unique “DTX Drums” badge.
The DTX10K-X also features a new bass drum pad – the KP128 with a 12” mesh head and multi layer cushion head surface – and a new larger 3 zone ride cymbal – the PCY175.
The DTX-PROX Drum Trigger Module offers totally new audio quality with new samples recorded in some of the best studios in Europe. The sounds can be treated with a host of studio effects, so users can tailor the sound of their kits to their exact needs. Users can also load up to 1,000 of their own samples, in addition to the 400+ internal sounds. It also has up to 10 outputs for all recording or live situations, and other features aimed purely at the professional player.
Unique to the DTX-PROX Modules are the Kit Modifier Knobs which allow the user to instantly change the sound of the kit by adjusting real sampled room ambience (not just digital reverb), kit compression, and other effects in real time. Every channel also has EQ, and Transient Adjustment which is usually found in studio software and allows you to change the attack and decay of the sound to suit your needs.
- XP125SD-X 12” DTX TCS 2-Zone Snare Pad
- PCY175 3-Zone 17” Cymbal Pad for ride cymbal with positional sensing
- KP128 12” mesh headed, kick pad with multi layer cushion damping
- 3x Kit Modifier Knobs to instantly add real sampled room ambience, compression and other effects
- Independent compression for every channel
- 3 Sweepable Band EQ for every channel
- Transient adjustment for every channel
- Trainings Functions
- 256-note Polyphony
- 8 individual outputs plus master left and right
- Links to “Rec'n'share” App for Android and iOS for recording, practising and filming
- DTX-PROX Drum Trigger Module (x1)
- XP125SD-X 12” TCS Snare Pad (x1)
- XP105T-X 10” Tom Pads (x2)
- XP125T-X 12” Tom Pad (x1)
- KP128 Kick Pad (x1)
- PCY175 Pad (x1) Ride Pad
- PCY155 Pad (x1) Crash Pad
- PCY135 Pad (x1) Crash Pad
- RHH135 Hi Hat Controller
- RS10-HXR Hex Rack System
- Power adapter, Module holder, manual
- MIDI Interface: Both USB and 5-pin MIDI In and Out
- USB: Both for computer/tablet/phone linking and also sample loading
- Internal Effects: Yes – Compression, Transient Control and EQ on every channel, plus 2x Send Effects, plus Master Effects.
- Master Out: L+R
- Individual Outs: 4x stereo outputs
- Headphone Connection: 6.3mm and 3.5mm
- Auxiliary Input: 6.3mm and 3.5mm
- Integrated Metronome: Yes
- Recording Function: USB (90 seconds internally or 90 minutes to USB)
- Display: Yes
- Digital Output: Yes, USB Audio to device, or record direct to USB drive.
- Bass Drum Pedal Included?: No