The Slate Digital VIRTUAL TUBE COLLECTION is a set of three plugins for Virtual Mix Rack that recreate the sound of classic vintage tube circuits. Each module can act as a preamp, a saturator, and even a virtual tube summing console. Using VTC, you can add color, warmth, depth, and vibe to your mixes and masters. VMS users can also use VTC preamps with the microphone models for rich and vibey tone on their tracks.
- Use Preamp with Boost across tracks to add vibe and color and remove digital cleanliness.
- Use Console as first insert on mixbuss with a bit of saturation to add weight, glue, and analog color to whole mix.
- Use Preamp or Console saturation on drums, vocals, guitar and keys.
- Use Preamp distortion with mix knob to add thickness and warmth to tracks like vocals, snare, toms, drum buss, or even whole mix.
- Use Console saturation in mastering chain to reduce peaks in a warm and punchy way.