IK Multimedia Modo Bass 2
IK's expanded physically modeled electric and acoustic bass virtual instrument. Includes all 22 bass models.
MODO BASS 2 is the expanded edition of IK’s industry-first physically modeled bass virtual instrument, adding 8 new basses, including new fretless and upright options, a new patterns section with tons of new grooves, advanced performance controls and more ways to enter the MODO BASS world. MODO BASS 2.0 includes the 14 original iconic basses plus 8 exciting new ones to cover any style of music. You’ll find 6 new eclectic models, including 2 legendary fretless basses plus 2 double-bass instruments. And with the power of MODO you can turn any standard bass into a fretless* model for even more sonic options.
As producers, we all know how important it is to have a great-sounding bassline. On-call 24/7, MODO BASS 2.0 offers the realism and sound of a sought-after instrument being played by a master musician, but with the convenience of a plug-in virtual instrument.
- Groundbreaking real-time modal synthesis technology
- Up to 22 basses including new double basses and fretless models
- Advanced performance algorithms for incredible realism
- Adjust every element of any bass: strings, neck, body, electronics, even go fretless*
- Control the entire act of playing bass – play style, hand position
- New patterns section with grooves indistinguishable from the real thing
- New Custom Shop and SE versions let you add new basses any time
MODO BASS 2 is a 64-bit standalone and plug-in application. Requires a 64-bit CPU and Operating System.
Mac® (64-bits): Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or Apple M1, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.13 or later. Runs natively on Apple’s M1 processors.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Windows® (64-bits): Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 10 or later. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.