Combined with the onboard, high-quality D-PRE preamps, the Rupert Neve Designs transformers deliver a musical, more expressive sound with rich harmonics, which is especially beneficial for vocals, acoustic guitar and other instruments with a versatile dynamic range.
Offering a studio-quality, mobile production platform with a range of input/output options for laptop and iPad, the onboard SSP2 DSP chip also delivers zero-latency FX for monitoring. The robust UR-RT2 is engineered to offer outstanding quality for its price class, making it the ideal portable production interface for PC, Mac or iOS.
- Up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- 2 Class-A D-PRE microphone preamps with + 48 V phantom power
- Rupert Neve Designs transformer switchable on each front input channel
- 2 Analog XLR/jack combo inputs plus 2 line inputs
- Hi-Z switch on inputs 1/2 for instrument signals
- 2 Line outputs, 6.3 mm balanced jack
- Headphone jack with individual outputs
- Latency-free DSP-supported monitoring with REV-X reverb
- Channel Strip and Guitar Amp Classics (also included as a VST 3 plug-in)
- MIDI input and output
- Robust 100% metal housing
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, and iOS (an Apple Camera Connection Kit, Lightning to USB Camera Adapter, or Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter is required)
- Incl. Cubase AI software as a downloadable version for Mac and PC (only for 64-bit environments), and Cubasis LE DAW app for iPad