Marshall DSL40CR Combo
40W Dual Super Lead Combo
The versatile DSL40 combo delivers legendary all valve Marshall tone suitable for all playing environments. From shimmering cleans to punchy distorted overdrives, you can easily flex the sound to your playing styles. The DSL 40 offers a diverse range of features including power reduction, studio quality reverb and two footswitchable channels. With its emulated output and power reduction features you can play in a variety of environments. The amp has two footswitchable gain channels, ultra gain and classic gain. You can experiment with your sound by switching from ultra clean to heavy distortion and everything in between, which makes the DSL40 a perfect workhorse amplifier no matter your playing style.
- Channels: 2 (Split) "Ultra gain" and "classic gain"
- Output wattage: 40w (with power reduction option to 20w)
- Outputs:Speaker outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load), 1 x 3.5mm jack emulated line out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" instrument jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack Aux in MIDI in, footswitch
- Controls: Classic gain channel (gain, volume, clean crunch switch), ultra gain channel (gain, volume, OD1/OD2 switch), treble, middle, bass, tone shift switch, presence, resonance, reverb (classic gain channel), reverb (ultra gain channel), master select switch, master volume I, master volume II, loop on/off switch, low power option (on rear)
- Effects: Reverb
- Effects loop: Send/Return
- Speaker configuration: 1x12" Celestion V-Type speaker (16Ω, 80w)
- Valves: Pre amp valves 3 x ECC83, Power amp valves 1 x ECC83, 2 x EL34
- Accessories: Footswitch PEDL-90012 & detachable power cable included.
- Compatible with PEDL-91016 (Sold Separately)
- Dimensions: Weight (kg) 22.9 Width (mm) 620 Height (mm) 490 Depth (mm) 252