Marshall DSL20CR Combo
20W Dual Super Lead Combo
The DSL20TM combo has a 12” Celestion Seventy-80 speaker for those who require extraordinary tone and versatility. From the moment you plug in, the DSL provides you with rich functionality for you to create your sound. Using the two footswitchable gain channels, reverb, FX loop and tone shift controls you can adapt the sound to suit your style, from pristine clean to thick high gain sounds. Power can be reduced from 20w to 10w without affecting the quality, so you can play wherever you are with confidence. The DSL20 combo has three speaker outlets allowing for a combination of two speakers, the ability to record and a standby function for silent recording meaning it can be taken from the bedroom, to the studio and onto a gig. You can have more bite and punch to your tone with the presence function and the resonance will give your sound depth.
- Channels: 2 (Split) "Ultra gain" and "classic gain"
- Output wattage: 20w (with power reduction option, 10w)
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load), 1 x 3.5mm emulated line out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" instrument jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack Aux in, footswitch
- Controls: Classic gain channel (gain, volume), channel select, ultra gain channel (gain volume), tone shift button, treble, middle, bass, presence, resonance, reverb, low power option (on rear)
- Effects: Reverb
- Effects loop: Send/Return
- Speaker configuration 1x12" Celestion Seventy 80 speaker (16Ω, 80w)
- Valves: Pre amp valves 3 x ECC83 Power amp valves 1 x ECC83, 2 x EL34
- Acessories: Footswitch PEDL-9001 & Detachable power cable included
- Dimenisons: Weight (kg) 16.3 Width (mm)500 Height (mm) 420 Depth (mm)250