Peavey Bandit 112 Combo
Legendary 80w combo with two channels equipped with independent EQ and voicing switches for instant tonal variation.
Affordable, powerful and with exceptional sound flexibility. The Vintage/Classic/Warm switch on the clean channel and classic/modern high gain switch on the lead channel gives its main tonal characters. It is almost like having six amps in one! It delivers authentic super clean to over the top distortion and every sound in between. Simulated speaker direct out, 3-position power level selector, 3-position damping switch, effects loop, 3-band EQ per channel, pre and post gain on lead channel, high and low gain inputs, master reverb and boost makes it adaptable to most music styles and for all types of playing situations.
- 100 Watts (rms) into 4 Ohms (w/external speaker)
- 12" Blue Marvel® speaker
- High and Low Gain inputs
- TransTube tube emulation circuitry
- Footswitchable Clean and Lead channels
- 3 band passive EQ on each channel
- 3 position EQ/Gain Voicing switch on each channel
- Reverb with level control
- Footswitchable Boost with level control
- ¼" stereo Speaker Simulated Direct Out jack with level control
- Footswitch optional
- 80 Watts (rms) into 8 Ohms