The Meris MIDI I/O is a MIDI-TRS control interface which opens up unlimited control capabilities for up to four Meris pedals. The interface offers remote control, the saving of multiple presets offline and much more, all via your favourite MIDI controller device – even wirelessly via Bluetooth.
Finished in stylish black paintwork, it allows control of all your Meris pedal’s parameters via MIDI and can control up to 4 separate pedals, using different MIDI channels.
MIDI I/O supports MIDI input and output from all Meris pedals and therefore allows unlimited offline preset saving and loading, so you can recall all your preset creations and with the amount of control each Meris pedal gives you, this is a hugely valuable feature.
Using a wireless Bluetooth/MIDI dongle and the MIDI I/O also can allow full control of all parameters of your Meris pedal via your iPhone with a suitable MIDI controller app, when using a suitable Bluetooth MIDI adapter (like Yamaha’s MD-BT01 or similar). The interface has MIDI in and out activity status LEDs so you can keep tabs on what’s sending and receiving MIDI.
As a bonus, the Meris MIDI I/O is also compatible with pedals from other companies like Empress and Chase Bliss*.
• Compact, pedalboard friendly MIDI I/O for up to 4 Meris pedals
• Allows control of all parameters via MIDI
• Supports MIDI input and output from all Meris pedals
• Allows unlimited offline preset saving and loading
• Wireless compatibility* with bluetooth MIDI adapter
• MIDI in and out activity status LEDs
• Also compatible with Empress and Chase Bliss* pedals
(* may require additional special cable).
• Powered by 9V PSU
(*not supplied - requires 9V DC, centre -, 2.1mm, 10mA current draw)