Share and download your favorite rigs’ sounds. Equipped with our unique biomimetic AI technology, Quad Cortex can learn and replicate the sonic characteristics of any physical amplifier, overdrive, and cabinet with unprecedented accuracy.Unlike any other, our sophisticated neural network algorithm perceives sound akin to human perception, making it the most natural-sounding capture solution on the planet.We are collaborating with some of the best producers and sound designers to provide an ever-growing collection of free rig captures in addition to our full-circuit models.
Cab block & EQ
With over 1000 perfectly captured impulse responses, Quad Cortex ships with one of the most extensive IR collections on the planet – and it is the only of its kind equipped with virtual microphones that can be positioned around the speaker like in a real studio. Third-party IRs are extremely easy to load.
Powerful parametric EQ
Absolute control at your fingertips. Taking full advantage of the 7” multi-touch display, our parametric EQ is intuitive and fun to use.
We figured out a better way to do modelers
With its massive 7” multi-touch display, Quad Cortex is unbelievably easy to use. Effortlessly create even the most complex signal paths.
Quad Cortex comes in a gorgeous anodized aluminum unibody, with laser engraved graphics that never fade. Our multi-touch display is armored with a 1.8mm chemically strengthened Corning® protective glass.
- 7” display with multi-touch sensors
- An ever-expanding collection of guitar and bass algorithms: 50+ amps, 70+ effects and 1000+ Its
- An ever-growing collection of hyper-realistic virtual devices
- Drag-and-drop blocks to change the order or routing in seconds.
- Visualize and control the settings of inputs and outputs with one swipe
- Neural Capture ™
- Proprietary stainless steel stomp+rotary actuators
- 4x SHARC+ and 2x ARM Cortex-A5 running at 500MHz each
- WiFi module for wireless preset sharing, cloud backups, over-the-air firmware updates, and more!
- Anodized aluminum unibody
- Use Quad Cortex as a high-fidelity interface, with Cirrus Logic codecs and an ultra-low-latency USB audio transmission
- Dimensions: 29 x 19 x 4.9cm
- Weight: 1,95Kg