Eurorack Time-warped Reverberator
Strymon have announced Starlab, their second Eurorack effects module. It transports more of the Californian company's DSP technology to the 3U modular synth format.
- Reverb, chorus, flanging, modulated delays, mod/verb and delay/verb + Karplus-Strong string synthesis
- Three selectable reverb types for a wide variety of ambient textures
- Four-octave Karplus-Strong string synthesis mode with damping control for string/ verb full voice capability
- LFO section: waveforms to modulate delay time,/reverb size/tone filters, + FILTER section to sculpt high and low EQ of reverb and string section + 4-pole 24dB/octave variable resonance low pass filter
- HARMONICS section to enhance the reverb's aural spectrum, + adjustable SHIMMER for added +/- 1 octave pitch shifting to the reverb/GLIMMER for dynamic enhancement of harmonics
- Adjustable reverb core size to increase or decrease space for reflections, allowing pitch control of regenerating reverb
- INFINITE freezes the input audio prior to the reverb tank
- Stereo i/o plus extensive CV control of parameters. Independent WET and DRY level controls Ins, Outs, Switches
- Access to four presets from the front panel
- USB jack (located on the rear) for performing firmware updates
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters (analog dry path for zero latency dry signal never converted to digital)/ ARM DSP + 32-bit floating point processing provide incredible audio quality.
- Rack Width: 28hp x Depth: 41mm, 1.61/ Power requirements • +12V rail: 210mA/ -12V rail: 210mA/ +5V rail: 0mA
Designed and built in the USA.