Yamaha DTX8K-X Real Wood
Yamaha DTX8K-X Real Wood E-Drum Kit
The DTX8K-X defines the new upper mid-range of the Yamaha E-Drums range with Yamaha's unique TCS (Textured Cellular Silicone) pads. The DTX8K-X promises professional sounds, features and looks for players of all levels and is a massive technological step forward. It combines Yamaha's world class acoustic drum history with the newest in digital drumming, sampling, and music technology.
The TCS drum pads use real Yamaha birch drum shells for a totally authentic look and maximum drumming integrity, finished in two of the same beautiful sprayed finishes as Yamaha's acoustic drums – Black Forest and Real Wood. The lugs and hoops are the same as on Yamaha's acoustic drums, and each pad features a unique 'DTX Drums' badge.
The DTX-PRO Drum Trigger Module offers totally new audio quality with new samples recorded in some of the best studios in Europe. The sounds can be treated with a host of studio effects, so users can tailor the sound of their kits to their exact needs. Users can also load up to 1000 of their own samples, in addition to the 400+ internal sounds.
Unique to the DTX-PRO Modules are the Kit Modifier Knobs which allow the user to instantly change the sound of the kit by adjusting real sampled room ambience (not just digital reverb), kit compression, and other effects in real time. Every channel also has EQ, and Transient Adjustment which is usually found in studio software and allows you to change the attack and decay of the sound to suit your needs.
- XP125SD-X DTX TCS 12” 2-Zone Snare Pad with Positional Sensing
- PCY155 3-Zone Cymbal Pad 15" for ride cymbal with Positional Sensing
- 3x Kit Modifier Knobs to instantly add real sampled room ambience, compression and other effects
- Independent compression for every channel
- 3 Sweepable Band EQ for every channel
- Transient adjustment for every channel
- Trainings Functions
- 256-note Polyphony
- Links to Rec'n'share App for Android and iOS for recording, practising and filming
- DTX-PRO Drum Trigger Module (x1)
- XP125SD-X Snare Pad (x1)
- XP105-X Tom Pad (x3)
- PCY155 Pad (x1)
- PCY135 Pad (x2)
- KP90 Kick Pad (x1)
- RHH135 Hi Hat controller (x1)
- RS8 Rack System
- Power adapter, Module holder, manual
- MIDI Interface: Both USB and 5-pin MIDI Out
- USB: Both for computer/tablet/phone linking and also sample loading
- Internal Effects: Yes – Compression, Transient Control and EQ on every channel, plus 2x Send Effects, plus Master Effects.
- Master Out: L+R
- Headphone Connection: 6.3mm
- Auxiliary Input: 3.5mm
- Integrated Metronome: Yes
- Recording Function: USB (90 seconds internally or 90 minutes to USB)
- Display: Yes
- Digital Output: Yes, USB Audio to device, or record direct to USB drive.
- Bass Drum Pedal Included: No