Heritage Audio Súper 8
8 Channel Transformer Coupled Class A Mic Preamp With Premium 24 Bit 192k ADC
The Súper 8 offers a fantastic, compact solution for when several high quality preamps and top class conversion is needed.
Using our Class A 73 Preamp building experience we were able to fit 8 MIC/Line preamps into a sturdy 2 unit rack. All 8 are faithful to our 3 stage all Class A design with Carnhill transformers fitted at the input and the output.
The first two channels also include one of our high quality JFET DI as well as a fully sweepable Class A Low-Cut Filter. All 8 channels include switches for 48V, Line, Low-Cut Filter (-3dB at 82Hz) and Phase.
There is built in analog to digital conversion available on 3 different digital formats: ADAT/SMUX, AES/EBU and SPDIF with BNC connectors for reliable word clock syncing.
Selectable sampling frequencies from 44.1kH to 192kH. Not only can the MIC/Line Preamp outputs be directly sent to the DAC, but there also exists the possibility of choosing an alternative input, per channel, for the digital conversion, making this an extremely flexible unit. This can really come in handy if you need to output the preamps to an EQ or compressor before the digital conversion.
Also worth mentioning is the possibility of using the Súper 8 as a stand-alone converter, when the preamps aren ́t. needed.
- 8 Class A 73 Style Preamps with 3 Stage design offering up to 80dB of Gain.
- Exclusively designed Carnhill Transformers on the Input and Output.
- High quality JFET D.Ibefore the Input Transformer on first 2 Channels.
- Sweepable LoCut filter on first 2 Channels.
- Premium 24Bit/192kHz 8 Channel ADC.
- ADAT, SPDIF, AES/EBU Digital Output options.
- Analog Inputs & Outputs on Gold Plated XLRs as well as DB25 Connectors.
- Alternate Input path to ADC available.