Boost Or Attenuate Drums In Mixed Music
UNMIX DRUMS is the world’s first audio plugin that allows attenuating or boosting drums in mixed music, in real-time. Using advanced source signal separation (a.k.a. de-mixing, unmixing, sound extraction, sound isolation) technology under the hood, UNMIX DRUMS provides frequency dependent drum level control that ranges from up to +18dB of boost to virtually complete removal* – while always sounding great. Whether used on a full mix or on a drum bus, UNMIX DRUMS can be used to shape and enhance the impact of your drums in a unique new way. Sporting an intuitive multi-level GUI, frequency dependent control of key parameters, a sample accurate sub-bass (re)synthesizer, our high-precision analyzer display, M/S operation and an output limiter, UNMIX DRUMS opens up exciting new options for mastering, music production, sample-based music creation, mash-up artists, remixers and DJs.
* Actually achievable amounts depend on input signal specifics.
The UNMIX DRUMS features at a glance:
- Source Separation-Based Control of Drum Level in Mixed Music.
- SMOOTH and PUNCHY Boost Modes.
- Sample-Accurate Sub-Bass (Re)Synthesizer.
- Frequency Dependent Control of Key Parameters.
- Intuitive 3-way GUI Design.