Galactic Reverb Features:
- Authentically modeled classic reverb
- Modulation from 0.10 Hz to 5.00 kHz
- Damping control for reverb
- Predelay from 0 ms to 500 ms
- Decay from 0 ms to 35,000 ms
- Ducking with attenuation and recovery time controls
- Equalizer with low and high frequency controls
- Use as an insert or bus effect
- Compatible with mono or stereo input sources
- Preset browser with over 50 Presets for Drums, Ducking, Guitars, Keys, and Vocals, favoriting, and user presets
- Full MIDI control and DAW automation for all controls
- Preset and Global level MIDI mapping
- User-selectable themes
Galactic Reverb is available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and stand-alone formats.
A free seven-day demo of Galactic Reverb is available. This demo will play white noise periodically, but is otherwise unlimited.
macOS Requirements: macOS 10.9 or above (including macOS 12), 64-bit required. Native Apple M1 processor support. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
Windows Requirements: Windows 7 or above (including Windows 11), 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.