Analog Channel is 2 plug-ins:
- AC101 - Emulates analog channel amplifier circuits
- AC202 - Emulates analog tape machines
The AC101 configuration acts as a digital pre-amp allowing even excessive amounts of gain without digital distortion. A drive control determines where the audio “sits” in the saturation/compression region, and even the attack and release times of the distortion character are adjustable.
The AC202 configuration emulates analog tape machines. In addtiion to standard tape machine parameters such as bias, playback speed, and IEC1/2 equalization, AC202 offers controls well beyond the limits of the reel-world devices including adjustable low frequency roll off and head bump - independent of playback speed. The user can select from several playback head types, tape formulations, and even control the tape saturation recovery time.
CompressorBank is 3 plug-ins:
- CB101 – basic compression
- CB202 – compression with pre-filtering
- CB303 – compression with pre-filtering and static/dynamic EQ
In addition to the standard threshold and ratio controls, the actual shape and response of the compression curve can be adjusted with the Knee and BITE controls. Flexible compression control is complimented with pre-filtering and post-compression EQ.
FilterBank is 3 plug-ins:
- E606 – parametric, high and low shelving EQ, high and low pass filters
- P606 – parametric EQ with variable Q modes
- F202 – steep high and low pass filtering with resonant Q control
With its unique Peak, Slope, Dip controls and variable Q modes FilterBank can emulate any EQ, or be used to create a distinct custom EQ.
MC2000 is 3 plug-ins:
- MC202 – two-band compression
- MC303 – three-band compression
- MC404 – four-band compression
The MC2000 gives the user complete control of multi-band dynamic compression. Common controls such as output (make-up gain), threshold, compression (ratio), attack, and release are provided. Non-standard Knee and BITE controls allow unique and unprecedented articulation of compression characteristics. Multiple peak detection circuit types provide flexibility only previously achieved by owning several compression units. Steep 24 dB/Oct crossover filters minimize signal leakage into adjacent compression bands.