Virtual Drummer Phat 2
Virtual Drummer PHAT – Funk-A-Licious & Groovy
- A virtual Hip-Hop drummer perfect for grooving, funky and urban styles.
- Simple, yet powerful performance altering parameters allowing complete control over tempo, timbre and feel.
- Quickly utilise 200 Presets and 60 styles with 1,380 grooves (intro, verse, chorus, fill and endings) for instant musical gratification.
- Customise your sound by mixing and matching individual elements from 4 meticulously recorded pro-grade kits.
- Drag & Drop midi editing of grooves within your DAW for ultimate control
- Send each individual drum element to its own audio output within your DAW for powerful mixing flexibility
- Easily tweakable sound sculpting controls for ultimate versatility.
Beats from the street.
Virtual Drummer PHAT is a slick and funky Hip-hop operator, ready at any time to effortlessly create entire beats and rhythms that will make your body move and keep the MC nodding their head.
Hear the Difference!
Professional drummers were recorded in a prime acoustic space using sought-after drum hardware and recording equipment, with great attention to detail and love for the genre’s unique requirements. PHAT combines all this and puts it at your fingertips in a virtual instrument designed with fast, frustration-free composition and music production in mind.
Features at a Glance:
PHAT comes with 60 styles and 1380 rhythm patterns played on 4 completely interchangeable drum kits, perfect for accompanying all urban styles.
Utilise the professional performances to finish your tracks in record time or drag and drop the MIDI information into your DAW for ultimate artistic control.
Choose from sophisticated microphone setups and channel strip combinations with the Character control. Enhance your mix further by selecting custom drum combinations and sending individual drums to separate audio tracks in your DAW.
Human After All
Add realism and subtle playing variety with Humanize and Feel Controls.
Obey Your master
The comprehensive master section allows for the global control of compression, saturation and a selection of ambience/reverb styles.