Great tools to play with
No matter if it is a pedal, an amp, or an affordable combo like the EBS Session combos, EBS equipment is made as tools for serious musicians to play with, not toys.
When it comes to the Session combo series, they are excellent tools to help you grow as a bass player. The honest and natural sound reveals the things you need to work on. It also rewards progress as you grow your skills.
The Session combos are equipped with useful features like;
- pro quality and powerful EQ controls to shape your sound,
- an input for music to play along to,
- headphones output for late-night practice, and
- a great XLR-output that you can easily plug into your recording device or use as DI to front-of-house at the gig.
60 and 120 models are tilt-back models
- Configuration 1x 12" + 2"
- Frequency Response 45 - 18k Hz
- Power Rating 120 W RMS
- Height 44 cm / 17.3"
- Width 43 cm / 16.9"
- Depth 39.5 cm / 15.6"
- Weight 19 kg / 41.9 lbs (10% reduction)