Fender Tone Master FR-10
The Tone Master FR-10 is a full range, flat response powered speaker designed for use with today's digital guitar amp modelers and profilers
Tone Master FR-10 delivers clear and accurate sound reproduction and perfectly replicates every detail of the amp and effect models. They're the ultimate companion to Tone Master Pro and the ideal solution for players who use modelers at home or on stage.
The Tone Master FR-10 features an integrated 1,000-watt power amp that delivers the volume and headroom needed for even the most demanding live performance. The 3-band active EQ and high frequency cut control allow players to fine tune their stage tone without altering the line output signal. Plus, the design of the FR series was inspired by classic Fender amplifiers for an authentic backline look and feel.
- 1,000 Watt Class-D Power Amp
- 10" Special Design Speaker
- 1" Wide Dispersion High Frequency Driver
- 3-Band Active EQ with High Frequency Cut Control
- Integrated Tilt Back Legs
- Lightweight Plywood Enclosure
- Authentic Fender Amplifier Industrial Design