The Euro Series basses are some of the finest instruments on earth. Built in their shop in the Czech Republic, these represent a step forward in sound, looks and playability.
Drawing upon years of legendary design, Spector’s Euro Series basses are individually crafted by hand in the Czech Republic. Each bass is constructed using only the finest source materials, including hand-selected tone woods from the most fertile regions of the United States and Europe. A true production version of the coveted Spector NS bass, Euro basses feature the same elegantly carved bodies as their USA-made counterparts. Additional features include premium pickups from Bartolini & EMG, proprietary electronics, and professional grade hardware. Available in a variety of models, the Euro series from Spector continues the tradition of innovation and quality began by Spector in 1976.
Euro5 LT, the European Alder body wings are carefully weight relieved before they are topped with highly figured North American Maple. The 3-piece Maple neck features a 24 fret Ebony fingerboard and carefully tapered neck profile that’s fast and comfortable. Euro LT basses also include premium, custom wound pickups from Bartolini and a custom voiced Darkglass active pre-amp. Together, they provide an articulate and versatile tonal palette, suitable for all players. Additionally, Euro LT models include professional grade hardware, a variety of all new high gloss finishes, and Spector’s world class craftsmanship.
- Body Wood: Weight-Relieved European Alder
- Top Wood: North American Maple with a slice of Walnut
- Neck Wood: 3-piece Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Spector Signature Crown
- Nut: Brass
- Nut Width: 1.81”
- Scale: 35”
- Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Bass Cut/Boost, Treble Cut/Boost, Mid-Range Cut/Boost
- Pickups: Bartolini Custom Wound Passive
- Pickup Configuration: 2 x Humbuckers
- Preamp System: Custom Darkglass Tone Capsule
- Hardware: Gold
- Bridge: Lightweight Spector Locking Bridge
- Tuners: Gotoh Lightweight Tuners