In 2013, KMA Machines’ first ever production pedal was inspired by an old, obscure and highly underrated fuzz box from the 1970s - the Jordan Bosstone.
The original Bosstone wasn’t even a pedal, it was a device you plugged directly into your guitar, which brought a host of problems.
Hence, we greatly refined the circuit for the original FUZZLY BEAR, to get the essence of that old-school sound, but giving it some modern twists by sorting out the low end and adding a Bias control, to help players explore lots of new tonal capabilities of this long-forgotten box of dirty tricks.
With FUZZLY BEAR 2, KMA Machines put our now classic re-imagined fuzz into a modern, more pedal board friendly enclosure with top mounted jacks, enhanced it with relay-based silent switching and improved electronics.
- Modern re-imagining of the classic ‘Jordan Boss Tone’ Silicon-Fuzz
- Vintage ‘70s Fuzz sounds
- Tones ranging from a sizzling and chunky overdriven tone, to furry wall of fuzz
- SKIN/MEAT knob - provides control over Bias
- GAIN control - delivers a whole range of different fuzz shapes
- Compact enclosure with top-mounted jacks - will fit into any setup
- True Bypass, with silent relay-based soft switching
- Handmade in Berlin, Germany
- Power by opt. 9 V PSU (9 V DC, centre -, 2,1 mm, 35 mA max. current draw)