SSL Connex is an advanced USB microphone
With 50 years’ experience defining the sound of the world’s top music artists, film and TV audio, Solid State Logic introduce SSL CONNEX, a high-quality, portable USB microphone for conferencing, content creation and music recording.
- Portable advanced USB microphone with high quality quad condenser microphone array for conferencing, content creation and recording.
- Optimised studio quality processing using SSL EQ and dynamics algorithms taken from professional studio and broadcast products.
- Acoustically designed decoupled microphone capsules.
- Four pre-set user modes:
- Solo (directional; e.g. individual use for conference calls, podcasting, streaming)
- Group (e.g. round table discussions)
- Vocal (e.g. recording singing, narration, rapping)
- Music (e.g. recording loud sources)
- Immersive mode gives you access to individual mic sources for spatial recordings and broadcasts.
- Optimised mixer settings to make sure everyone’s heard.
- High power 3.5 mm headphone output for crystal clear audio.
- Microphone Loopback option for ambient monitoring.
- Touch-sensitive controls to adjust headphone level and mute the mic.
- ‘Cough Switch’ and ‘Push To Talk’ features for temporarily muting/unmuting the mic.
- Backlit RGB illuminated Solid State Logic logo indicates mic mute state and user mode.
- 1⁄4” camera tripod thread in base with included mic stand thread adapter for flexible mounting options.
- 2 m USB Type C to C cable and USB Type C (female) to Type A (male) adapter included.
- USB powered.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS.
- Works with Laptop or USB tablet.