The TF11 features a unique combination of circuit elements shared with other TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik designs. The CK12-style edge terminated capsule is a single membrane version of the capsule featured in the TF51. The amplifier is a unique proprietary take on the classic FET microphone amplifier similar to the M60, coupled with a custom large format nickel-iron core transformer made in the UK by OEP/Carnhill. Premium through-hole components include UK-made polystyrene film capacitors, Nichicon Fine Gold electrolytic capacitors, and a high-performance, ultra-low-noise JFET amplifier.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Compact travel and budget friendly design
- Open and detailed tone with fast transient response
- Designed and assembled by hand in the USA
- High SPL handling, low noise phantom-powered FET amplifier
- CK12-style capsule and UK-made OEP/Carnhill transformer
- Live Sound: Drums, Piano, Acoustic Instruments
- Vocals: Pop, Rock
- Drums: Overheads
- Acoustic Guitar
- Cello, Upright Bass
Telefunken TF29 Copperhead
The TF29 Copperhead is an evolution of the CU-29 Copperhead, an original TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik design that...
The TF51 is a fresh take on the “Austrian” microphone sound associated with the TELEFUNKEN ELA M 251E and C12.
The TF47 is a new design based on the “German” sound, drawing inspiration from the historic U47 and M49.
Telefunken TF39 Copperhead
The TF39 Copperhead Deluxe is an expansion of the “Copperhead” sound with the addition of a dual membrane...