The Samson DE10x is a low-profile, omnidirectional headset microphone with a miniature (3mm) condenser mic capsule.
It provides outstanding audio reproduction, as well as a comfortable/discreet and dust/water/swea-resistant design, that’s perfect for a variety of live and broadcast vocal applications, including fitness instructors and active performers. And with four detachable adapter cables included (3.5mm, Hirose®4-Pin, Switchcraft®TA3F and Switchcraft®TA4F
adapters), the DE10x can be used with most popular wireless systems.
The DE10x is also bundled with four windscreens for reducing wind noise and P-pops, a collar clip for unobtrusive wire placement and a protective carry case.
- Headset microphone with 3mm micro miniature condenser mic capsule
- Low profile, double ear design with adjustable frame and mic boom
- Ideal for live and broadcast vocal applications, presentations, houses of worship, theaters, fitness and more
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- 20Hz– 20kHz frequency response
- Gold plated connector, moisture resistant coating and stainless steel mesh grille
- Dust and water/sweat-resistant rated at IP65
- Includes : four detachable adapter cables
- Hirose 4Pin, Switchcraft®
- TA3F, Switchcraft®
- TA4F for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters
- Four windscreens, collar clip and protective carry case also included