This decked out Dreadnought is the flagship model of the Standard Series.
It is the most ornate of all the instruments, featuring hand inlaid pearl on the top, back, sides, and neck. Premium tonewoods and all of the advancements of the reimagined Standard Series such as forward shifted scalloped braces, antique white binding and a high performance neck. The guitar of choice for legends like Gene Autry and Neil Young, it’s the perfect guitar for any discerning collector or musician. Nothing says you’ve arrived like a D-45.
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS: Optional