The Compact has proven that there is an allround, small, powerful and yet simple to use complete solution for stage, studio and home use that works up to the highest demands and standards of acoustic players.
It has found many friends around the world with it‘s size – smiled at in the beginning – being it‘s second strongest side. It has become the standard equipment for those musicians who value sound, simplicity and independence.
It has qualified for nearly all instruments and applications.
- Channel 1: 6.3 mm (1/4”) input jack socket as high impedance line input stage with pad (high/low attenuation) 9 V phantom power and gain control
- Channel 2: combined XLR/6.3 mm (1/4”) input jack socket as high quality line or balanced microphone input stage 48 V, gain control
- Equalizer: three band tone controls for channel 1 and two band tone controls for channel 2‘mid-cut-treble-boost’-filter
- Colour: Brown
- Digital effect processor with 4 presets: 2 x reverb, delay, chorus
- Power amp: 60W / 4 ohms, dynamic control
- Speaker system: 8” (200 mm) twin cone speaker
headphones, line out, DI-out,
external effect loop via send and
(internal/external effect on/off )