Known as a true renaissance man of the modern music scene, Justin Meldal-Johnsen’s bass credits include Beck, Nine Inch Nails and more. His production credits include Jimmy Eat World, Paramore and M83, among others. JMJ is a shining example of today's breed of multi-genre musician/producers, ever pushing boundaries and inspiring others.
- Road Worn Daphne Blue lacquer finish
- 30"-scale maple neck; 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Custom-spec split-coil Mustang pickup
- Vintage-style hardware; aged pearl pickguard
- Hipshot® "Lollipop" tuners