Combining both high-fidelity Reverb and Tremolo, the Keeley Electronics HYDRA Stereo Reverb & Tremolo adds space and dimension to your guitar, bass or synth. After completing the powerful, versatile and stellar ECCOS delay and looper, the Keeley Electronics team set out to craft the perfect companion pedal and with this feature-rich little blue box, they have well and truly accomplished exactly that and so much more.
Featuring gorgeous Spring, Plate and Room reverb algorithms, plus a tap-tempo enabled Harmonic, Vibrato and Sine Wave Tremolo - are all accessible at the press of a button - HYDRA will add space and dimension to any instrument.
To alter the response of this killer Tremolo/Reverb combination, the effects order can be easily changed. In addition, the HYDRA’s Alt Controls let you access in-depth parameters to shape the character of both sound engines. Plus, Hydra even offers an Infinite Reverb Trail!
With expression control, remote bypass, 3 presets, analog-dry-through, kill-dry and a ridiculously low power-draw, this pedal is sure to add immense flexibility and gorgeous sounds to any rig.
- Stereo high-fidelity Reverb and Tremolo effect pedal
- 3 memory presets, subdivisions, trails, infinite hold reverb trail
- 3 reverb (Spring, Plate and Room) and 3 tremolo modes (Sine, Harmonic, Vibrato)
- Huge array of tone and time-based controls with the Alt Hold feature
- Bypass and Tap Tempo on-board or remotely with any style pedal-switcher
- Expression pedal assignment over any parameter and in any direction
- Pro Rig designed, remote control thru 1/4″ jacks for live use with pedal switcher systems
- 100% analog dry signal, audiophile designed input to output
- Stereo True-Bypass/Trails, switchable on the fly
- Made in Edmond, USA
- Powered by a regular 9V DC PSU (centre -, 2,1 mm, low ~115 mA current draw)