Way back in 2017, Old Blood Noise Endeavors released their first venture into Distortion aligned with Delay-based effects. Aptly named Excess, we all thought it was fantastically excessive enough back then, but along comes 2022 and Old Blood Noise are adding more switches. Despite this, the controls are actually dead simple, but the sonic potential is immense!
Expanding on the original model, Old Blood Noise Endeavors continues their journey to revive and expand sought-out sounds of the 80s. With delay, chorus and harmonized fifths available, along with distortion in series or parallel configurations, Excess V2 unveils more unique tones and even more control, yet all in a smaller more pedalboard friendly package.
- Distortion and Modulation pedal
- Three modes of modulation (Delay, Chorus and Fifth) each with Time, Depth, and Volume controls
- Distortion section with control over Gain, Tone and Volume to access light overdrive through fuzzy distortion
- Order switching to run Distortion into Modulation, Modulation into Distortion, or separate parallel paths
- Soft touch switching and true relay bypass for each section
- Expression jack to externally control Rate and Depth
- Internal trimpot to set wet-dry mix of Modulation section
- Made in the USA
- Powered by 9V DC PSU