The 73EQ JR is a fully featured Line Input module for the 500 Series. It not only shares the 3-band Equalizer with his big brother, the Heritage Audio 1073, but also shares the same transformer coupled line preamp and Class A transformer balanced output stage.
- Input Impedance: 10 Kohms bridging, transformer balanced and floating.
- Output impedance: Less than 75 Ohms, transformer balanced and floating, to drive a 600 ohms load.
- Maximum output: Greater than +26dBu into 600 Ohms.
- THD: Less than 0.025% at 1Khz, less than 0.05% at 100Hz
- Maximum gain: 6 dB
- Power consumption: Less than 85 mA per rail at +-16VDC.