The 2264JR is a 2 slot 500 series Compressor and Microphone Preamplifier, based on the classic diode bridge principle.
- Microphone input impedance: 1200 Ohm .Input is transformer balanced and floating.
- Line input impedance: 10KOhms bridging, transformer balanced and floating.
- Output impedance: Less than 75 Ohms, transformer balanced and floating, 600 Ohms terminated.
- Maximum output: Greater than +26dBu, 600 Ohms terminated.
- THD: Less than 0.025% at 1Khz, Less than 0.05% at 100Hz.
- Frequency response : 20Hz (+0.3dB) to 20Khz (-0.2dB).
- Maximum Microphone Gain: 60dB.
- Maximum Line Gain: 20dB.
- Maximum Power consumption: Less than 110 mA @+-16VDC.