For decades, dbx’s patented Subharmonic Synthesis has rattled foundations enhancing the bass in a variety of professional applications including nightclub and DJ mixing, theatre and film sound, music recording, live music performance and broadcasting. dbx’s Subharmonic Synthesis process actually produces a new, Waveform Modeled bass note, exactly an octave below the bass in the original audio.
- Based on dbx's fabled Subharmonic Synthesizer processors
- Simple, intuitive interface
- Synthesized frequency level indicator LEDs
- Individual controls for two ranges of subharmonic frequencies
- Subharmonics level control
- Synthesis Bypass switch