PSP MixPack2 is a collection of six high-resolution, high quality audio processors designed to improve the quality of your digital audio tracks and mixes.
These processors were not modeled on specific hardware analog processors, but rather on the sound and features of many analog circuits, with the goal of designing processors that can assist you in taming the sterility and harshness that often plagues digitally recorded audio.
Don't let the name of this bundle fool you - while we worked hard to develop a plug-in pack that would help your mixes shine, these plug-ins are high enough quality to be at home in mastering or live tracking situations as well!
All plug-ins utilize 64-bit double precision floating point algorithms throughout their entire signal path and support sample rates of up to 192kHz.
PSP MixPack2 includes:
- PSP MixBass2: A powerful bass harmonic enhancement and control tool for adding and controlling low end to your sounds or mixes.
- PSP MixTreble2: A high-end processing tool designed to shape the top end of your mix and individual sounds.
- PSP MixPressor2: A flexible and precise dynamics processor for adding subtle glue or extreme compression.
- PSP MixSaturator2: A versatile saturation tool with multiple modes ranging from subtle analog "heat" to tape saturation to full audio destruction.
- PSP MixGate2: A precise gate tool for taming signals in the mix.
- PSP MixSync2: A high-quality time alignment tool useful for post production applications or aligning multi-track signals in a session.