Get the warmth and sonic character of analog "in the box" with HEAT (Harmonically Enhanced Algorithm Technology), an easy-to-use Pro Tools|HD* software add-on that gives you the euphonic characteristics of prized analog gear without the expense or added bulk. Whether you're mixing music or sound for picture, you'll get the unmistakable sonic characteristics of a vintage analog console or outboard gear to "gel" your mixes together - right in Pro Tools.
Note: Starting on August 17, 2010, HEAT comes bundled with all new Pro Tools|HD core system purchases.
- Easily add analog warmth and character to any Pro Tools|HD* mix
- No need to launch a plug-in - access HEAT right in your Pro Tools Mix window
- Control HEAT across every channel of your mix, without having to manage multiple instances
- Realistically re-create the sound of audio mixed through vintage analog gear
- Designed in collaboration with Cranesong founder, Dave Hill