ACE belongs to a new generation of synthesizers developed with the latest, fastest computers in mind. ACE offers classic modular synthesis and more at a fraction of the cost of dedicated hardware. But like its hardware forebears, you can patch any output into any input: the number of different ways to connect modules together is practically infinite. Needless to say, you will never run out of cables!
At first glance ACE may seem overly simplistic, but remember that virtually anything can be plugged into anything else. For instance, try plugging an LFO into a Filter, then use that filter as an FM source for an oscillator. Crazy routing is possible, endless fun is guaranteed!
- semi-modular architecture, with default routing like ARP 2600
- 25 signal sources, 30+ signal targets
- up to 8 times unison with +/-2 octave detune range each
- exceptional filters, can self-oscillate
- LFOs can be used as VCOs and vice versa
- sync, FM, cross modulation
- use multiples for inversion, amp / ring modulation etc.
- custom LFO waveform "tap map"
- microtuning (Scala .tun standard)
- 100% free of Supersaws!