iZotope Spire Studio (2nd Generation)
All-in-one wireless multitrack recording
Spire Studio is the ultimate wireless, rechargeable, and easy-to-use vocal and instrument recording tool for any artist. In a single, intuitive solution, Spire Studio acts as your recording engineer.
Spire Studio Specs
- Connection Type: Built-in Wi-Fi network
- Power Supply: Universal power adapter
- Battery: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery Life: 4+ hours
- Supported Operating System: Android, iOS
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.4 x 3.4 inches
- Inputs: 2 XLR/TS combo jacks, 48v Phantom Power
- Outputs: Two headphone 1/8" outputs
- Sample Rate/Bit Depth: 48 kHz/24-bit
The Spire app for iOS and Spire Studio are compatible with 64-bit iOS devices running iOS 13 or higher, including those listed below and any newer iPad/iPhone models.
- iPhone 6S and newer
- iPad Pro
- iPad 5th generation and newer
- iPad mini 4 and newer
- iPad Air 2 and newer
The Spire Studio Controller app for Android and Spire Studio are officially tested and supported on Samsung Galaxy S series phones from the S7 and above. At this time we are unaware of issues on any devices running Android 8.0 or higher.