Antelope Audio’s Discrete Microphone Preamp Interfaces brings a new level of sound quality and power to home studios and mobile recordists.
The Discrete 4 Basic FX pack allows you to use 2 channel strips with 2 FX instances each. The Basic FX library features 50+ Antelope Audio real-time FPGA FX, including Vintage EQs, Compressors, AuraVerb, Guitar Amps & Cabinet models.
Plug in your guitar directly into one of the Hi-Z enabled inputs and instantly sculpt your tone with some of the most iconic guitar amps and cabinets around. Then add vintage compression, EQ and AuraVerb to hear a finished studio quality result with real-time responsiveness while playing through your preferred amp, cabinet and microphone combination. Perform and record either with FX or your direct input and process later using the integrated guitar effects.
- 4 Analogue inputs with combo XLR (2 microphone / line, 2 hi-z / mic / line)
- 4 Analog line outputs
- Thunderbolt and USB 2.0 port
- Stereo jack monitor outputs
- 4 Stereo headphone outputs
- Additional digital connections via S / PDIF and ADATs
- Word clock in / out
- Talkback microphone and buttons on the front panel
- Up to 4 individual listening mixes with FPGA FX
- Create and share your own presets
- The basic AFX collection includes 2 settings of each EQ, compressor and AuraVerb
- Plus 1 setting of each guitar amp and speaker cabinets available
- The basic AFX collection features 50+ Antelope Audio Real-Time FPGA FX
- Remote control via Mac / PC / iOS / Android applications
- System requirements: Windows 10, OS X: 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13 (Sierra recommended)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 261 x 208 x 44 mm
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Includes power supply and USB cable