AVID HD I/O 16X16 Digital
Get pristine sound quality and clarity for your most demanding recording sessions. Pro Tools | HD I/O is a high-performance audio interface designed for Pro Tools | HD systems that enables you to capture every detail and nuance of a performance. Achieve the high fidelity, extensive dynamic range, and lowest possible latency you need for large-scale, high-profile projects. Plus, its modular design makes it easy to expand and customize the interface for your connection needs—now and in the future. And with its new lower price, getting great sound is now even easier too.
Whether you work with music or sound for picture, HD I/O gives you professional - grade audio quality, high performance conversion, and the flexibility to integrate with a variety analog and digital gear, so you can quickly adapt the interface to meet whatever need comes your way.
- Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency through state-of-the- art A/D and D/A conversion, premium analog circuitry, and meticulous attention to design
- Adapt the interface for your needs—choose from three configurations:
- Get a balance of analog and digital I/O with HD I/O 8x8x8
- Maximize your analog I/O with HD I/O 16x16 Analog
- Go all digital with HD I/O 16x16 Digital
- Versatile digital I/O on all interfaces, with built-in sample rate conversion
- Expand or customize the I/O with analog or digital option cards
- Completely integrates with Pro Tools|HD family system for full input, output, and routing control
- Track hotter signals and smooth out sounds with Curv, a new built-in soft-knee limiter
- Keep things in sync with dedicated Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O
- Keep an eye on your levels easily through 32 4-segment metering LEDs
- Robust 2U rack-mountable chassis
- Connects to Pro Tools|HD family system through a DigiLink Mini connection (cable and adaptor included)