The ValveKing® Series of amplifiers were developed with one goal in mind — to put real boutique features and tone technology into the hands of real working musicians. In contrast to similarly featured "boutique" amplifiers, the ValveKing is no trophy-room amp — it's rugged, road-ready and made to be played.
20w tube combo designed to feature all of the tonal qualities and attention-to-detail circuitry of a boutique amplifier, but to a price most working guitarists could afford.
With versatile tone for rock, jazz, or metal, the ValveKing 20 have the capabilities to create almost any sound imaginable. The power output-switch lets you choose between 20w, 5w or 1w operation. Very useful when you want the glorious sound of an overdriven powerstage at controlled volume levels. The proprietary Vari-Class™ knob enables guitarists to adjust the ValveKing's "class" characteristics, allowing for complete power amp type versatility. True to its name, ValveKing even includes the new TSI™ tube-monitoring indicator that keeps you apprised of the health of your tubes!
Other high-end features like 3-way variable power switch, lets you tailor your output to your performance situation without compromising tone. With triple 12AX7 tubes, two independent foot-switchable channels, each with their own EQ, and the Vari-Class™ variable Class A/AB simulation control, it delivers massive amounts of completely customizable all-tube power, pro features and boutique tones.
- Two EL84 and three 12AX7 tubes
- Damping control - controls Presence and Resonance at the same time
- Vari-Class™ variable Class A simulation control
- Patented Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI™) output with ground lift and speaker mute switch
- Buffered effects loop
- 20w, 5w and 1w power switch
- TSI™ tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights
- USB direct recording output
- Reverb with level control
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Separate EQ for each channel
- Two independent footswitchable channels
- 2 speaker outputs with impedance switch for using an external cabinet
- 2 footswitch inputs. One controls Channel & Boost. One controls Reverb & Effects loop
- Weight: 37.70 lb(17.1 kg)