FENDER 65 TWIN REVERB
This amp has seen action in every imaginable venue and remains indispensable to this day. Be it rock, jazz, country or anything else, this is what a clean electric guitar sounds like - or add an upside-down Stratocaster® guitar and a fuzz box ... The 85-watt (at 4 ohms) reissue ’65 Twin Reverb® features four 6L6 Groove Tubes® output tubes, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 preamp tubes, two 12” 8-ohm Jensen® C-12K speakers, dual channels (normal and vibrato), Fender® reverb, vibrato, two-button reverb and vibrato on-off footswitch, tilt-back legs, black textured vinyl covering and silver grille cloth.
- Inputs: Four - 1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel (Internal and External)
- Channels: Two - Normal and Vibrato
- Power Handling: 85 Watts into 4 Ohms
- Controls: Normal Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass. Vibrato Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb.
- Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Speaker: Two - 12" Jensen® C12K with Ceramic Magnets
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Pre-Amp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 4 x 6L6
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 267 x 673 x 505mm
- Weight: 34 kg