Carlos Santana's longstanding creative partnership with Paul Reed Smith has done much to shape the destiny of PRS Guitars. Over the years, we have honored this pivotal alliance by offering variations of his signature model instrument. The Santana Retro pays homage to the early "Pre-Factory" guitars Paul built for Carlos in the early 1980's. Several unique design elements are reintroduced on this model, including a deeper body carve, original style heel, and the original headstock shape and nut placement.
The Santana Retro blends history and modern manufacturing to create a highly musical guitar good enough for the man himself.
- Carved figured maple top, mahogany back
- Mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard
- Santana pre-factory neck profile
- 24 frets, 24,5" scale length
- PRS Gen III tremolo
- PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- PRS 58/15 bridge pickup, PRS Santana neck pickup