Music Man Cutlass HSS Tremolo, Charging Green
The Cutlass HSS combines modern playability with a set of super dynamic vintage style pickups which roars on demand.
The Cutlass RS HSS in Vintage Sunburst features a roasted figured maple neck with maple fretboard. This model retains all of the familiar elements of the original Cutlass including an alder body, super smooth modern tremolo and oversized 4 over 2 headstock. The bridge pickup is a custom wound Music Man ceramic humbucker with a vintage sound that compliments the single coils yet has plenty of crunchy rhythms and biting lead tones.
- Weight: 7 lbs, 7 oz (3.37 kg) - varies slightly
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: Alder
- Body Color: Vintage Sunburst
- Bridge: Music Man® Modern tremolo with vintage bent steel saddles
- Pickguard: Shell
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Neck Radius: 10"
- Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width, Stainless Steel
- Neck Wood: Select roasted maple neck
- Fingerboard: Roasted Figured
- Neck Finish: Hand rubbed oil and wax finish
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts with sculpted neck joint
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Controls: Volume and Tone controls with buffered output for tonal consistency at all volume levels
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: 1x Music Man® custom humbucker 2x Music Man® custom wound single coils