Since the 1990s, Troy Van Leeuwen has contributed deftly textural guitar work and atmospherics to some of alt-heavy rock's most acclaimed and forward-thinking bands. From the influential '90s alternative of Failure to A Perfect Circle, Queens of the Stone Age, Eagles of Death Metal, Puscifer and others, Van Leeuwen's multi-instrumental expertise has given great color and power to a great deal of very creative rock music. The Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster is as distinctive as the sounds he wrings from it, with personalized features including a darkly alluring Oxblood finish, special switching, distinctive bridge/tailpiece combination and more.
- Oxblood finish with four-ply red tortoiseshell pickguard and matching headstock
- Maple neck with “C” profile and vintage-style heel truss rod adjustment
- 7.25”-radius bound rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets and pearloid block inlays
- Dual American Vintage ’65 Jazzmaster single-coil pickups
- Three-way pickup toggle switch on lower horn
- Dual-circuit “lead/rhythm” design with toggle switch on upper horn
- Brass-saddle Mustang® bridge and Jazzmaster tailpiece