For guitarists who must have original-era Jaguar sound, look and feel, the Classic Series '60s Jaguar Lacquer epitomizes the instrument during its debut decade, when guitarists from coast to coast used it to ride waves of reverb-drenched surf and instrumental music. With authentic features including a nitrocellulose lacquer finish in classic Lake Placid Blue and dual American Vintage Jaguar pickups, everything about it takes you back to a wildly creative time when rock music came into its own, from surf to psychedelia and more.
- Lake Placid Blue nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- 24” scale length
- Maple neck with “C” profile
- 7.25”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 vintage-style frets
- Dual single-coil American Vintage ’65 Jaguar pickups
- Classic Jaguar “lead”/“rhythm” dual-circuit design
- Vintage-style bridge with “floating” tremolo tailpiece